Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Merry (Very Late) Christmas Album

  1. #1
    Inactive Member horsemom's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2003
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I FINALLY got pictures of my Christmas displays up. Nothing that spectacular that year, but lots of new dolls and outfits! [img]smile.gif[/img] I wish I still had the sleigh, but I just don't have room for it.

    The link is in my signature- the album changes bimonthly from here on out. Hope you enjoy!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member wildpony's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2005
    Posts
    570
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Fantastic alblum! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] I love all the detail you put into your doll's rooms.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Samanthasmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2005
    Posts
    392
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow that is sooo pretty!! Your display is amazing !!!

  4. #4
    Felicity_Fan85
    Guest Felicity_Fan85's Avatar

    Post

    Nice album! I love what everyone is wearing!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member horsemom's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2003
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you!!! [img]smile.gif[/img] I'm working on a website currently for the dolls and storage/display ideas. I had a doll room at our last house, but we opted to save money and rent a tiny house after we sold our last one, so I'm really working on fun but small displays now. With only 650 square feet in our house, the dolls have to compact themselves into a smaller area- LOL! They used to have a whole room and closet of their own so I had scenes and settings up all the time on tables and a larger selection of furntiture (I had Felicity's bed and table/chairs, the sleigh, horses, etc.). But no room for that now! It's actually been kind of fun- I downsized the large stuff but upsized clothing, which is so easy to stash away in small places. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •